Join the LGRA family!
Lewis Ginter Recreation Association offer three pools for our members to enjoy, a deck with picnic tables and grills, a basketball court and corn hole, as well as access to our historic clubhouse. Learn more about the history of Lewis Ginter Recreation Association here. Additionally, please find our rules and regulations for the pool and facility listed here.
What are the benefits of joining Ginter Park? Your year-round membership is paid prior to the swim season, but continues to offer events and opportunities after the pool closes. Enjoy the following:
- 25 yard pool with diving board
- 20 yard adult lap pool
- Baby wading pool and fenced in play area
- Large raised deck
- Basketball, tetherball, and corn hole
- Picnic tables and grills
- Designated birthday party area
- Member rental rates on the clubhouse rooms
- Family and adult events
- Movie nights for the kids
- Dinner nights at the pool
- Ginter Park Dolphin’s Swim Team
- Holiday parties for Memorial Day, Labor Day and July 4th
Please apply online to renew or join Ginter Park Pool. Please send your check to LGRA, 3421 Hawthorne Avenue, Richmond, VA 23222. Please call or e-mail if you have any questions about membership.
MEMBERSHIP FEES 2018
- Joining Fee - $500 per family or $300 per single person for new members only
- SPECIAL - Join before the end of May and pay a $250 joining fee
- Single $245
- Family (2) $475
- Family (3) $555
- Family (4 or more) $660
- Senior (61 Years and Above) - $175
- Guest Pass - 10 for $50
- Baby Sitter Pass - $75
Please mail a check to Lewis Ginter Recreation Association.