Ginter Park Dolphins
The Ginter Park Dolphins are the pride of our pool! The team allows for our families to volunteer and connect at practices and meets. It gives our children the opportunity to develop as swimmers and athletes. Please consider joining our team and becoming part of the action! Feel free to reach out to our coaching staff with questions about your child’s abilities:
- Head Coach: email@example.com
- Volunteer Chair: Mark Sulanke & Suze Naoroz
The LGRA Dolphins swim team is a member of the James River Aquatic Club (JRAC). The JRAC includes almost 20 teams from pools throughout the metro area. Our meets and rules are governed by the JRAC.
Practice & Meet Schedules
2016 Summer Practice Schedule
- Monday, May 23rd thru Friday, May 27th from 4:30 – 5:30 (Juniors, intermediates, and seniors only)
- Tuesday, May 31st thru June 17th from 4:30 – 5:30 (Mites, Midgets, Juniors, Intermediates and seniors)
- Monday, June 20th morning practice begins
- 7:00 – 8:00 mites and midgets
- 8:00 – 9:00 juniors, intermediates, seniors
- 4:30 – 5:30 all age groups that missed early practice
Morning after meet practice will be from 8:00 – 9:00 for all age groups
2016 Summer Meet Schedule:
Sunday, June 12th @ Ginter Park
Monday, June 20th @ LSRC
Monday, June 27th @ Ginter Park
Tuesday, July 5th @ WRA
Monday, July 11th @ JLCC
Monday July 18th @ Ginter Park
CHAMPS, July 28th & 29th
Join the Swim Team!
For a fun and team oriented summer swim experience, your $75 registration fee (non-refundable) includes each swimmer’s membership in JRAC and covers additional team expenses such as coaching fees, equipment, swim cap and year-end banquet. If paying via check, please make it payable to Lewis Ginter Recreation Association.
Any question about registration, please feel free to email Mark Sulanke firstname.lastname@example.org.